Nails of the Day - Simple Holographic Zebra Print

Hey guys!

I hope everything had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was excellent and you'll be seeing some swatches of some of the goodies I got.

Today's nail design is super simply because I didn't have much time but I wanted to take my poinsettia design off so I came up with this holographic zebra print. Because it's so sparkly this could definitely be used as a New Year's design but I have something a little more extravagant in mind for my New Year's manicure!

Photobucket


Products:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
OPI Designer Series - Coronation (base colour for all nails except ring fingers)
Orly - Goth (base colour on ring fingers)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black (black zebra stripes)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver (silver zebra stripes)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver Glitter (on top of silver zebra stripes)
China Glaze - Fairy Dust (on top of everything)
Seche Vite Top Coat

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art