Review & Swatches - Wet 'n' Wild Snow Sprite Holiday Palette

Hey!

Today I have another of the Wet 'n' Wild holiday palettes for you! I won't be doing a complete review on this one since I felt the same way about this one as I did the Night Elf palette which I reviewed not too long ago. So you can check out that post here if you want a detailed review.

This palette is called Snow Sprite and it features 6 shades: a dirty beige with a green tint, a spring green with a slight duochrome effect, a dark sparkly forest green, a light blue-silver (which shows up as more silver than blue on my fair skin), a medium blue-silver (this one does come off more blue and it has a slight metallic look to it) and a smoky, dark sparkly blue.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Basically, here's the rundown/a quick review:

- These palettes are inexpensive ($6.99 at the drugstore)
- The quality is rather impressive
- Pigmentation is excellent
- Last all day (with a base underneath)
- Come in a variety of shades
- My only problem is the cheap-feeling packaging but thanks to above points, I'm able to get over that


P.S. I went back to the drugstore to see if I could find these again for a giveaway and I was able to get all 4 of them! So keep an eye out for a giveaway (or possibly multiple giveaways) featuring these palettes!

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art