Nails of the Day - Neon Rainbow Cheetah

Hey guys!

The mani I'm about to show you was a long time in the making. I really badly wanted to do a neon water marble because I think it would look awesome but I officially suck at water marbling so that didn't work out too well. I really don't know how some of you do it because I just can't get it right! Anyways, after epically failing at water marbling, I still wanted to do something with the neon colours that I had picked out. So, this is what I ended up with:

Photobucket


This is my vert first attempt at a colour gradient mani and I'm actually VERY happy with it! It's so blindingly bright and in your face!

Products:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
OPI - Alpine Snow (base)
China Glaze - Pool Party (pink)
China Glaze - Sun Worshipper (orange)
China Glaze - Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (yellow)
China Glaze - Kiwi Cool-Ada (green)
China Glaze - Towel Boy Toy (blue)
China Glaze - Flying Dragon (purple)
OPI - Black Onyx (cheetah spots)
Seche Vite Top Coat

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art