Acrylic French Tips with Rhinestone Flowers

 So, last night I decided to give myself a full-on set of acrylic french tips. I don't really mess with acrylics too much and this was first time doing it full-on. I was actually pretty happy with the results. For a first-timer with the acrylic, I think I did well. Once the french tips were done, They looked good....but plain. So I wanted to add a little something but I didn't have a whole lot of time so painting was out of the question. I decided to go with some good old rhinestones. Quick and easy to apply and look very nice. I decided to do a flower of rhinestones on my thumb and ring finger and do a smaller heart with red dots on the pointer, middle, and pinkie fingers. First, I started with the flowers. I used 6 red oval rhinestones(teardrops or diamond could work too) for the petals and a silver circle rhinestone for the middle. I added 4 pink rhinestones coming away from the flower, curving toward the cuticle a little. I used another pink and put it at the tip of the nail, close to the middle. The thumb nail is pictured below.

 For the other fingers, I used a pink heart rhinestone, which  placed off to the side, very close to the edge of the tip and added 4 little red dots(not rhinestones but tiny decals) starting at the heart and curving upward, as seen in the picture to the left.

 Here a few extra pics of the design. Very quick and easy once the acrylic once finished. I had to do this fast and was able to make it look pretty good. Please comment, or respond with an interpretation. I would love to see some other rhinestone designs or other french manicure ideas. This could be for Valentine's Day too, I suppose but it wasn't really what I had in mind while doing it. Anyway, thanks for reading, hope you liked it and give it a try!

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art