Review and Swatches - OPI Summer Flutter Collection

Last month OPI released a butterfly themed collection called "Summer Flutter". I happened to be at my local Chatter's Salon the day they got the collection in so luckily I was able to grab all 4 colours.


Review and swatches after the jump.



Catch Me In Your Net
This is a gorgeous teal metallic mermaid colour. The formula on this one was a little on the sheer side but it's opaque with 3 coats.


Flower to Flower
This is a bright Barbie pink with silver shimmer. The formula was a little thick but it still needed 3 coats for total opaqueness.


Flit a Bit
This one is simply a bright orange creme. I'm not the biggest fan of orange so I can't see myself wearing this on my fingernails very often, but it's a definite toenail colour for me. The formula on this one was thicker than the rest of the colours with this collection and you could get away with only 2 coats but I would still go for 3.


Wing It!
This is a unique colour; it's has a bright (yet sheer) red base but it's flecked with purple, blue and pink shimmer. It's rather lovely but like Catch Me In Your Net, it's also on the sheer side so you definitely need at least 3 coats.


Overall, I really like the Summer Flutter Collection and I think all of the colours are perfect for summer.

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art