Haul Saturdays

I talked in an earlier post about having weekly features and "Haul Saturdays" is going to be another of those. Every Saturday I will post anything beauty related that I purchased in the past week. I may still do separate haul posts for individual collections but most everything else will be included in Haul Saturdays posts.

This past week I got:

• Sigma Complete Brush Kit (review to come soon)
• Zoya polishes in "Robyn" and Perrie"
• LUSH Sole Survival Foot Kit (7 foot care products for only $20!)
• MAC "Carbon" eyeshadow (I ordered this well over a month ago but it was on back order and I finally got it in the mail yesterday)

That's it for this week! I'm sure the list will be bigger next week with MAC's Alice + Olivia and In The Groove Collection being released. :D

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art