RAOK from France

Hi Ladies!! I've got another RAOK from SAORI of Les ongles de Saori, check out her blog for she has FABOULOUS nail designs, She sent me bunches of Nail Foils, nail nuggets & stripping tape plus she also sent me nail foil adhesive and a very sweet note from her which is too sweet!! THANK U SO MUCH SAORI..XOXO!! u're really a sweety DOLL!! here's what my NOTD using a nail foil that SAORI sent to me..

thanks for looking!!
happy polishing!!
on this Mani the base polish
i used is china glaze Gr8 holo
GOLD STARBURST NAIL FOIL
here's a photo of what SAORI sent me...

though I'm a bit too busy here in Manila for my LiL Cheska is going to school by next week I still able to get chance to look for some nail art stuffs like water decals, fauxnad stamping kit & fauxnad image plates and some polishes here in the Metro and here's what I had found!! expect for my next NOTD to see some design using my new fauxnad plates and polishes... that's all for today!! LIVE.. LAUGH.. LOVE..!!

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art