NUBAR "COSTA RICA CORAL" VS " BNC "NEON YELLOW"

hi there ladies..this is not my NOTD i have this mani 2 days ago & i just forgot to post it.. hehehe.. its my first time to have & try a bright red orange color polish coz im afraid that it may not appropreate to my skin color..but i think theres nothing wrong to try bright colors rather its fun thing to do.. i used my all star fave F05 image plate... i love this so much...specially the swirl squares... happy reading!! have a great day!!! tell me something about my work? do u like the combination i made?

this is the full finger nails version of the "bnc neon yellow"
which do u think is much better combi?
the one with nubar costa rica coral or this BNC neon yellow?

FACT: i wear this mani for 5 days..
i recieved lots of compliments from people who see my nails
polish used:
BNC "neon yellow" (its a korean polish local brand)
NUBAR "costa rica coral"
KONAD sp "green"
KONAD sp "pastel pink"
KONAD sp "yellow"

plate used:
AMISY "F05"

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art