KOTD: OPI "CHOCOLATE MOOSE"

hi there ladies...how's ur weekend so far... we are goin to Dubai today to visit my hubby's brother & family...and before i go for a very short vacation i just wanna share this to u.. as my promise ill post some swatches using my new OPI hauls... ok my first OPI KOTD is the OPI "chocolate moose" it is part of OPI Canadian collection, its a wildly sweet candy brown & i love it so much...
i always staring at my nails.. hahahahaha... i love the combi of pastel pink & this chocolate moose.. whenever i look on my nails from a distance it looks like im wearing a mauve color polish... LOL..
what do think about my work? would u try this combi or u suggest other combi?



with cam flash

OPI start to finish (for my base & top coat plus its nail strengthener)
OPI chocolate moose
Konad SP "pastel pink"
konad ip S6

thanks for reading.. have a great weekend!!!

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art