Christmas Nail Art Series - Candy Canes with Holly

Hey!

How is everyone doing? I'm still stressin' over final exams and final papers but I'll be done everything Friday evening so I promise I'll get back to regular posting; I have a lot of posts lined up!

In the meantime I'm still carrying on with my Christmas Nail Art Series and the next design is a simple candy cane one with some holly added to spice it up.

Photobucket

Photobucket
(I couldn't decide which angle worked best so I just decided to post both photos.)


Products:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
China Glaze - Ruby Pumps (glittery red base)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - White (white stripes)
China Glaze - Jolly Holly (holly leaves)
Red rhinestones from eBay (holly berries)
Seche Vite Top Coat

Click here to see the next design in my Christmas Nail Art Series!

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art