I've Been Busy

I've been trying to organize my blog.  You'll notice in my polish page I'm trying to update it as well as link up the names with swatches.  It's going to be a looong road since I don't have a lot of patience.  It made me realize that I have a LOT of polishes that I've never worn/posted about.  I'm hoping to rectify that.  Meanwhile I've also been working on this little project.

There are 20 nails per wheel which made me realize that I have over 300 polishes!!!  Holy cow, I know  this may not be a lot to some people, but its enough to crowd my kitchen table.   I need to find a new home base so we can eat at the table again...not that we will, we're so low key but it would be nice having the option.  :-D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've been a wee bit bad and been buying polishes when I really shouldn't.  Here are some of the new ones that will hopefully be swatched for your viewing pleasure soon. 
Some vampy shades by Ulta

China Glaze and a new Sally Hansen

 The last of the Burlesque Collection to make mine complete!  There's another suede there too.

 Scented?  We shall see!

And finally my first Essence, an older OPI and a lovely Color Club. 

Thanks for stopping by and reading my little ramble.  I hope you have a lovely day!!

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art