Valentine's Day Nail Art Series - Lovebug

Hey guys.

So I actually had no plans to do a Valentine's Day series but the only idea I could come up with tonight was a Valentine's inspired one so I guess this will be the start of a series!

Unfortunately, this isn't a great start to this series because I really don't like this mani at all. In fact, it probably won't last a whole day.

To start, I filed my nails before doing this mani and I wasn't paying enough attention because I didn't do a very good job. So now i just want to remove the polish just so that I can re-file my nails.

Next, when I had the whole mani done, I started to put top coat on and the colour from the little heart spangles started to drag and run all over the rest of my nail. I seriously could have cried because I had spent so much time on the design and then to have it ruin before my eyes was painful. I ended up fixing it by putting new spangles on top of the old ones that had no colour anymore and I placed a dollop of top coat on each of the hearts before putting top coat over the entire nail which prevented the colour from dragging.

Nevertheless, I was still very frustrated at the end of everything.

Anyways, enough whining, here's the mani:

Photobucket


Products:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
China Glaze - Naked (base)
OPI - And This Little Piggy... (over base)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black (body)
China Glaze - Lubu Heels (over black of body)
OPI - Alpine Snow (white of eyes)
OPI - Black Onyx (pupils)
Heart spangles from eBay
Seche Vite Top Coat

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art