Lady In Red

Taking inspiration from an email I received a little while back about the Topshop Unique S/S 11 show, I decided to create the look myself. It was all about the lips with the eyes kept barely there. Skin was left looking fresh with tinted moisturiser and a highlight was applied to the areas the sun would naturally illuminate. SIMPLES.....
In reality this look is so pretty (crappy camera) and my lips were super super red.

Products used:
.Topshop Skin Tint in dark
.Topshop Skin Glow in dark
.Elite red lipgloss - available in Superdrug
.Maybelline Colour Sensation in Pleasure me red

I'm in love with the skin glow at the moment, it really does make skin glow, so if your into the whole dewy illuminate thing like me, you should definitely check it out next time your in topshop.

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art