Christmas Nail Art Series - Wrapped Gifts

Hey everyone. :)

Today I have the next design in my Christmas series and it's inspired by a design that MissChievous on youtube did not long ago. I did change it up a bit to make it my own but it's largely inspired by her design (which can be seen here).

Photobucket


Products:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
OPI - Ali's Big Break (base colour for all nails except the ring finger)
China Glaze - Watermelon Rind (base colour on ring finger)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver (silver ribbon)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver Glitter (on top of silver ribbon)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Gold Rush (gold ribbon)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Gold Glitter (on top of gold ribbon)
Flower shaped rhinestones from eBay (meant to emulate the look of bows)
Seche Vite Top Coat

Click here to see the next design in my Christmas Nail Art Series!

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art