Nails of the Day - Rainbow Tips

Alright, some of you may have noticed that for the past week the majority of my posts have been nail related. Well, I promise there's a reason for that.
See, I work full-time at a restaurant during the summer in order to pay for my University which means I can't wear nail polish for the majority of the summer. But, during the school year, I'm a full-time student so I'm able to play with nail polish as much as I want. So, since the semester begins in a few days, I'm no longer working and therefore I'm catching up on all the nail polish fun I missed out on this summer!

Anyway, onto my Nails of the Day. I visited my Aunt last night who loves rainbows and the last time I saw her she requested I do a rainbow nail design for the next time I visited. This is what I came up with:


Products:

• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
• GOSH - Silk
• L.A. Colors Art Deco - Red
• L.A. Colors Art Deco - Dee-Lite
• L.A. Colors Art Deco - Yellow
• L.A. Colors Art Deco - Mint Green
• L.A. Colors Art Deco - Sky Blue
• L.A. Colors Art Deco - Dark Blue
• L.A. Colors Art Deco - Vibrant
• L.A. Colors Art Deco - White
• Seche Vite Top Coat

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art