Nails of the Day - Making the Grade

I decided to continue with the Back to School theme and try a design that someone suggested to me on the Makeup Geek forums (thanks EdenBlue!). This is once again not my design but I like it a lot better than the pencil design since it goes much better with my skin colour.



Products:

• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
• China Glaze - White on White (paper)
• L.A. Colors Art Deco - Baby Pink (the side margin)
• L.A. Colors Art Deco - Sky Blue (lines)
• L.A. Colors Art Deco - Red (grades)
• China Glaze - Liquid Leather (paper holes)
• China Glaze Matte Magic Top Coat (all over to give the paper a flat finish)
• Seche Vite Top Coat (I used this only on the letters to give those a little shine as if they had actually been written with a pen)

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art