SCANDALOUSLY POLISHES!!

Hi Ladies!! 2 weeks ago I received a package from Angie from SCANDALOUSLY POLISHEDcheck out her awesome blog for she has made some scandalously mani... and heres what Mani I made inspired by the Wicked Vixens Logo.. thank u so much Angie.. i love.. LOve.. Love all the polishes!! xoxo sweety!!

Inspired by the WICKED VIXENS Logo
Water marble technique for the background
fauxnad plate T32 from Chez-delaney
black konad special polish
Sally hansen hidden treasure

Let me share to u what Angie sent me... are u ready??

bunches of scandalously polishes!!
All polishes arrived safe aside from this Massini slamming red...waaaaa.. I love this polish so much and I know how much effort Angie made in able to get this polish so I think a best way for me to save this polish and for me to get a chance to swatch this Fabulous polish... I gather all the dried polish and put them in an empty bottle of polish with polish thinner & a clear polish then shake it to the max!!LOL!! then hola!! I've this gorgeous polish!! and I love it so much!!! thanks for looking!! happy polishing!!

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art