Essence Sun Club Haul And Some Other Stuff




Hey guys,
today I found the new limited edition by Essence at one of my local drugstores. It contains 5 nail polishes, 3 lipgloss pencils, 2 bronzers, 1 bronzing lipbalm, 4 baked eyeshadows and a bronzing shimmer spray. They're all supposed to have a light, chocolate fragrance. You can find pictures and a list of all of the pruducts at essence.com. The things I bought from this collection are:
- The lighter bronzer in 01 DE-LIGHT-FULLY DELICIOUS. It's a gold shimmery bronzer, perfect for my skin tone. The darker one was ways to dark for me. It's smells a bit like chocolate and it has the same form, as you can see one the picture. I like it.
- The bronzing lip balm in 01 IT'S SUNNY HONEY. It's not really a lip blam, but a glittery, shimmery lipgloss. It has two colors in one bottle, a pink and a gold. I really like the colors mixed together and it tastes so good, a bit like caramell and chocolate. :)
- The nail polish in 04 CHOCOLICIOUS. It's a dark warm brown and I really like it. It smells mostly like nail polish, but when it's dry you can slightly smell a chocolate scent.

I also bought Cadeavera's Peach Shaving Foam and Basic's Mineral Lipstick in 50 Pearly Apricot. And today my nail wheels arrived. I ordered clear ones from ebay and they came from Hongkong. They're really nice and I already painted some of my nail polishes on them. :)

I hope y'all had a nice day and I'll talk to you later!! :)
xoxo, Misch <3

Disclaimer: None of the products were sent to me for free and no company is paying me for this post. All opinions are my own.

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art