Duping Dior



So I saw this crazy bargain on another blog a few months back.For the life of me I cant remember who it was,but I will find out and I will link them,because credit is due. EDIT:It was beautylicious love.

I have always been a fan of Dior perfumes,my favourites being miss dior cherie and addict.But when they run out im not about to hit the shops to casually part with £40.I need dupes,that I can spray until my hearts content,without worrying about the cost.

I previously used soap and glory's body mists,a lovey dupe for dior cherie.But now theres something new in town.

That lovely bottle up top is called Diamonds,and its available from next (yes next) for the lovely price of £6.

When I smelt the tester I was overly excited.If this was in a dior cherie bottle,I wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

To make it even better,its an eau de perfume,so the scent will last and linger for quite some time.

I had to share this,because its definately worth checking out.

Have any of you tried this yet,or could you recomend any other bargain dupes I should check out?

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art