Revlon Peach Petal

So I finally had the chance to pick up a couple revlon glosses.I picked up two,this one and coral reef.

I literally wanted them since the day I saw preview swatches on a few other blogs.Finally they are mine. I will do some swatches with coral reef,but these ones were already uploaded to my computer and im feeling quite tired today,so im going to play the lazy card.

So below is what it looks like on me.

The colour is very natural.It kind of reminds me of a milky florabundance.I love it,and I have been wearing this one a lot in the day.

I really want the sum to come out in full force so I can rock my coral reef.

Have any of you picked up any of these glosses lately?

I still haven't been brave enough to wear my punky pink Barry M lippie out yet *slaps wrists*



 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art