Just Another Inspired Mani

hey everyone!! Though I'm too busy in packing up our things out and cleaning and cleaning I got to manage to made an inspired nails... I always love every time I found some gorgeous mani with different stroke and would love to try them on my nails...so today I made a 3D look and layered mani.. I got the idea from Konad gallery and from Lisa Glammed up when I saw her under the sea theme I fell in love with her creation..I just hope Lisa wouldn't mind if I copy the layering idea she got from her under the sea theme mani, and I really love to used the layering stroke, I love how the simple stamping turned to 3D effect.. its more colorful and I think more stunning IRL..hehehe! If u like to try a 3D stroke, Choose a pattern that has space for u to fill in the colors.. gillter/foil/cream polishes are easy to use in filling up some open space of the pattern...
I forgot to take some photos of the polishes that I used.. what do u think?? Do u like to try a layering and 3D stroke on ur stamping design or u like to stock with ur simple plain konading??


thanks for looking!!
happy polishing!! XoXo!!
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!
Full mani
artificial light

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art