Psst guess what I heard

I was speaking to a lady today on a cosmetic counter, enquiring about lash growth products,and apparently there is no product that actually makes lashes grow.....


All the products do,is strengthen lashes so that they don't fall out,which obviously lets your lashes grow as they would normally would,But with extra strength from whatever product your using

I was so shocked to hear this......

I then went to purchase the new loreal lash serum,but then got distracted by all the make up that surrounded me,Next thing I knew,I had walked out the shop and forgot the serum

I hate it when that happens lol

Just thought id share that bit of info with you,i dont know how true it is,but if that is the case,we can all save a whole lot of ££££

: )

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art