Loreal Elnett Satin

Loreal Elnett satin...
So i have used Elnett for a while now,aside from the other hairsprays iv tried along the way
and to tell the truth,Elnett is the only hairspray i reckon works on my hair
It doesnt way it down,make it sticky and what matteres most to me is that my hair doesnt feel crunchy,i still want my hair to feel like hair

This is the one Im talking about...


Its the very volume formula,with pro keratin(i dont know what that is but its got to be good lol)

I always purchase supreme hold,and the other day i thought id put it through its paces
When i apply hairspray,i never apply alot,in fear il have a head of hair that feels like a bowl of cornflakes

But the other day,i thought,what the heck,and sprayed my hair to the max
Suprisingly,My hair still felt soft and there was not a crunch in sight

So I vowed to go through the day,without poofing up my hair like I usually would,That was so hard by the way

And to add to that I even rolled the car window down to let the wind abuse my hair

I also had a nap lol

At the end of the night,I wouldnt say my hair looked how it did when i first styled it
(it had lost a bit of volume)
But it definately held its style,and it was still neat
All i had to do to make it look a bit better was poof it up with my hands a bit

This is by far my fave hairspray

: )

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art