Update - My Semester is Over! Regular Posting to Resume Tomorrow!

Hey everyone!

I'm very happy to report that I wrote my final exam of the semester this evening and that now I'm a free woman! :D It was quite a tough end-of-semester for me; I wrote 5 papers and 1 exam in a little over two weeks and I'm mentally exhausted. However, my regular posting will resume tomorrow and I have a number of posts lined up already. I'm so excited to start playing with makeup and nail polish because I have been too deprived in the last two weeks!

Here's just a few of the posts you can expect to see from me in the coming week or so:

• Review & Swatches of the Wet 'n' Wild Holiday palettes
• How to easily remove stubborn glitter polish
• Review & Swatches of my NYX lipliners
• Pictures of all of my nail polish wheels (yes, I FINALLY finished swatching each and every nail polish that I own)
• More Christmas nail art (of course!)

+ much more!


Oh and don't forget to enter my holiday giveaway! It ends on December 31st and there's going to be 3 winners chosen so there's plenty of chances to win some great prizes!

ps. Thanks to many of you who stood up for me recently when there was an issue about a well known youtuber possibly using my nail art design without crediting me for it. I appreciate it and I'm looking further into the matter.

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art