Swatches - My China Glaze Collection: Part 1 (Neutrals)

Hey everyone!

Anyone who has been following my blog for a while knows that I have been working on swatching all of my nail polish onto nail wheels for quite some time now. Well, I finally finished that project so I'm going to start showing you swatch pictures of all of my collection. I'll do this brand by brand to make it easier to navigate. My wheels are organized by colour so that should also make it a little easier.

I'm going to start with China Glaze and the first wheel is my neutral wheel which has blacks, greys, whites, silvers and browns/golds.

Photobucket


Keep reading the see up-close pictures and the names of each of the colours!


Photobucket
Ingrid, Cords, Swing Baby

Photobucket
Classic Camel, Ick-A-Bod-Y, Midnight Kiss

Photobucket
Cheers to You, Snowglobe, Rainbow

Photobucket
White on White, Liquid Leather, Black Diamond

Photobucket
Jitterbug, Recycle, Platinum Silver

Photobucket
Fairy Dust, Unplugged, Goin' My Way?

Photobucket
(Goin' My Way?), In Awe of Amber, Hey Doll, (Ingrid)


Up next will be China Glaze blues so stay tuned!

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art