Claire's Twinkle Twinkle & chevron funky French



Claire's - Twinkle Twinkle, 2 coats

Twinkle Twinkle = ♥. This little beauty has silver and blue glitter in very saturated blue jelly base. I wish I could have this in every colour imaginable! This is two coats of Twinkle Twinkle plus additional two coats of a fairly thin regular clear polish and then a coat of SH Insta-Dri top coat to finish things off. Glassy-glossy! Oh, and can you see how my free edges are curling inwards? We've experienced some seriously cold weather here for the last week or so, thus my nails are rapidly losing moisture.


Claire's - Twinkle Twinkle & chevron funky French, 2 coats

I used pieces of tape as makeshift chevron guides and went over the tips with Wet 'n' Wild Black Crème. Any jagged lines were then covered with a silver glitter art liner, and finally I slapped on a couple of heart shaped silver rhinestones. The colours remind me of the Estonian flag which is blue, black and white.

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art