Christmas Nail Art Series - Poinsettias

Hey again!

Today I have yet another Christmas manicure for you all. I actually think this is my favourite so far and even though I was planning on doing something else for Christmas Day, I think I'll be leaving this one on!

Photobucket

I even got a shot of my right hand with this design so I thought I would share that as well. Obviously it's not as good/neat as my left hand but I'm coming along and it's getting easier to use my non-dominant hand!

Photobucket


Products:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
OPI - Alpine Snow (base)
Orly - Winter Wonderland (on top of base)
China Glaze - Phat Santa (poinsettias)
OPI - Black Onyx (outline of poinsettias)
MAC - Jade Dragon (leaves)
Gold bouillon beads from eBay (center of poinsettias)
Seche Vite Top Coat

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art