Look of the Day - Simple Sparkly Blue

Hey all!

In my post where I reviewed MAC's Siahi Fluidline, I said I had been wearing it with a blue look and I finally remembered to snap a couple of picture of the look (well, I didn't remember until I got home - 6 hours after it had been applied). Anyways, I love this look because it's super easy but still looks pretty rockin'.

Photobucket


Keep reading to see more photos and a full list of products!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Products:

Face:
Smashbox - Photofinish Primer Light
MAC - Pronlongwear foundation (NC15)
Benefit - 10 bronzer/highlight duo (I used the bronzing side to contour)
MAC - Soft & Gentle MSF (highlight on cheekbones)
MAC - Oh So Fair Beauty Powder Blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (all over lid and up to brow to prime for shadow)
GOSH - Eyeshadow Base (just on lid to enhance colour)
MAC - Moonlight Night Pigment (all over lid, slightly into crease, bottom lashline)
MAC - Reflects Pearl Glitter (on top of Moonlight Night to add a little extra shimmer)
Revlon - Vintage Lace (blending colour)
MAC - Shroom (highlight under brow)
Urban Decay - Sin (inner corner on bottom lashline)

Liner:
MAC - Petrol Blue Pearlglide Eyeliner (line upper lashline)
MAC - Siahi Fluidline (waterline)

Lashes:
Benefit - BadGal Lash Mascara

Brows:
Wet 'n' Wild - Dark brow palette

Lips:
Aveeno Chapstick

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art