A Collection of Rainbows

 I love colorful designs and that prompted me to do a rainbow design, and by the time I finished my first, I had thought of a few other interpretations. So these are all rainbow type designs done in different ways.
 This is the classic rainbow, diagonal across he entire nail. When I say classic, I mean that I used all the right(as close as I had) colors and did them in the standard order. (ROYGBIV-Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet)
 I like this one very much. I had thought about separating the colors with thin black lines but I also like to see the colors just overlap each other.
 The next one was almost the same as the first, except I went horizontally across the nail with all the colors. I used different tints of most colors, but kept the same type of layout, just kept it going across the nail

 This is one that I think is also perfect for St. Patrick's Day, which is right around the corner, but that isn't what I had in mind when doing it. I did a small pot of gold on the left side of the nail. I used gold polish to fill the pot with the gold coins :-)  Then I used bright colors and did rainbow streaks from the pot of gold stretching to the right side and top of the nail. I used pink instead of any purples so it would stand out a bit more on the end of the rainbow.
Three different rainbow styles? Do you have a favorite? I think I like the diagonal one the best but all are bright and colorful! Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed and please leave any comments or questions below! :-)

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art