An Almost Belated Happy Valentines Day

it's been a week and my cold is still hanging on like mad.  I think it may be almost time to go visit a Dr. UG!  I did get sick enough of my bare nails to dress them properly for the holiday, and you get to see my rarely seen right hand today.  Rarely seen because well... I'm right handed so it usually doesn't look as good as my left. It's seen it's share of accidents the worst being a massive slamming of fingers in a door, trip to ER never looked quite right since and lastly because when I try to take pics with my left hand they usually come out shaky.  So be kind because for some reason my left hand turned out really poorly while my right hand was quite good as right hands go. That being said...

I think Black Shatter over The One That Got Away is great whether for Valentines Day or "Singles Awareness Day"  whichever you observe.  Since I had to work this weekend (I need the money so I just went and holed up in my office so as not to pass this crud  onto anyone else) my sweety and I plan to celebrate next weekend.  Meanwhile I'm writing him love notes on the bathroom mirror with dry erase markers.  :D
 I really like this combination.  I haven't tried the others but this seems that it would be the most dramatic combo of the collection.
 You can see how I started out with a fairly thin coat of Black Shatter on my pinky then as I figured out how it worked I gradually applied thicker coats.  My thumb is my favorite.
This was two coats of The One That Got Away in case you were wondering.
This collection pretty much speaks for it's self.  I can't think of anything to add to all the reviews that have already been done so I won't try.  Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines/Singles Awareness Day!
Thanks for sticking with me this week with my short and sweets, give me another day or so and I'm sure I'll be back in the game.

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art