Fingers Crossed....

Hey girls, sorry for the lack of posting, I have been a tad busy as I'm starting my new job soon *YAY* as well as that I'm also the beauty editor for Champagne and Stilletos so if you don't find me here, I might be there.... Anyway enough with the life stories, onto the post!

When I saw this double finger cross ring on Sammi a while back, I instantly had to have it, but as per usual with the luck I have they were sold out everywhere *insert sad face* but the other day when online shopping with Shirley over twitter (LOL) I discovered ASOS had them back in stock. They had gold and silver, as you can see I went for the silver. They were doing free next day delivery at the time to so overall it was a very happy moment for me -_-

The first ring I received broke!! (sad times) But ASOS promptly replaced it with another through my door the next day *hi five to them*. So if you want to get your hands on one of these rings I would do it now before its too late, its only £8. CLICK HERE

Secondly I just thought Id include whats on my nails right now. Its Avon matte polish in inky blue, I'm really loving it but I have come to realise that matte polish chips like a biatch.

Anyhoo I hope everyone's well, til the next post adios.....x

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art