Elevate....

If your a fan of big hair then this is for you. Do excuse the crappy web cam picture above, but feel free to love the pretty volume.

Elevate by Neal & Wolf is a volumising lotion that is designed to put an end to drab locks for good.

What they say:
Goodbye to drab, limp locks and hello to luxuriously thick hair, filled with body. ELEVATE has been designed to leave hair stronger, fuller and give more control.

Designed to improve body and texture while enhancing shine and manageability. Specially selected ingredients complete the effect, reducing static and adding a spectacular glossy finish.

Directions Apply throughout towel dried hair before blow-drying with a large round brush to achieve ultimate volume.

What I say:
I'm always trying to find a new product that's going to make my hair bigger and better. With my type of hair I find that volume doesn't tend to last very long, but when I am armed with this its a totally different story. I simply put a 50p sized dollop in my hand, rub it in my hair, blow dry, style and then I'm done.

I already have quite thick hair so its quite hard for me to comment on that side of things, but the elevate side of things gets a massive thumbs up from me.

This product is available from HERE and retails at £11.95 for a 200ml bottle

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art