Its Cristmassss (well soon anyway)

Christmas is around the corner people, well 16 days away to be exact.....

Have I put my tree up...NO

Have I bought any presents...Umm NO

Ive got double the pressure because its my little girls birthday on the 22nd and I don't do the joint present thing, I have always thought that was a tad cruel.

I don't know whats wrong with me this year, last year I was all over Christmas like a moth to a flame, Presents were sorted by October.


Am I the only one that's a bit slow off the mark this year? I think I need to get my booty in check and head for the shops asap.

If you've come across any Christmas bargains or if you have any cute cost effective ideas for me, please (with a big fat cherry on top) leave them below.....

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art