A Quick Word Of Advice

Blogging has changed so much since I started out. And I think we all get the jist of what im on about.So I will leave you with this....

Blog because you love it, not because you want followers and a so called "freebie" It ruins it for those who started a blog because they had a passion for something.

EDIT: Someone not so smart just tried to spam their blog link only beneath this post . I already did a post for people to freely post their links, and this is not it.Bless the poor girl, she must of felt a little shame when she realised I have comment moderation. I wont bother name and shame,because she will be getting exactly what she wants. Its just sad she couldnt take a little advice from this post and the comments below. Ooh wait, let me end this with a ;-) it seems she likes those.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art