This cant be happening!



I have always been a lipgloss lover,and last year I became a lipstick lover too.

But a few months back something very random happened to me.I got rather addicted to my florabundance lipglass,and was using it near enough every day.After about a week and a half of using it,I came up with this random dry patch on my top lip.So I whipped out my carmex, as Id never had anything like this happen to me before,in hope that id be ok by the morning.

No no no no,the dryness turned into soreness,so I ditched the gloss,and the carmex because for some strange reason that was making it worse.(theres cleary something wrong here)Was it me,did I do something wrong,am I being punished by the lipgloss gods?


To cut a long story short,I started using my natural crazy rumours balm everday,day and night and whenever I was seeing the horrid flaking.

Eventually after 2 weeks my lips were back in their normal state.I waited another week until I started putting anything other than lip balm on them,just to be on the safe side.

The day eventually came.I wanted a nude lip and nothing was going to stop me.Nude delight in hand,my lips were beautiful in less than 10 seconds.Then what happened,2hrs later my lips started coming up with dry patches!WTF

Since then Iv repeated the healing process a number of times and tried my other glosses and lipsticks.No matter what im trying ,my lips are drying out and crusting over like a scene out of a horror movie.

Have I randomly become allergic to lipstick and gloss?I better not have,although It really does seem that way.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Do exuse me whilst I roll to the side and cry into my pillow :-(

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art