REVERSE APPLICATION

I am really excited about these nails because I used reverse application. It is something I have been working on. For all of you nail techs out there you can view a video on how to do reverse application at youngnails.com. This technique makes it possible to use hard to work with colors and you still get a fabulous smile line :)

This is opi gel polish in I'm india mood for love. I painted a little design on top. It's really hard to go wrong with pink and black. It always looks fabulous darling.

This client said I could do whatever I wanted. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh) I've been feeling very creative lately so when I hear "do whatever you want" it really is music to my ears!

This is just a fun but simple design with purple and silver. Of course you can't go wrong with purple either because it is my favorite color! Love it!

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art