Meet Duncan


I thought I'd mix things up a bit. I've done posts about food, and nails, I think it's time for a pet post.
This is my boy Duncan. He is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, a breed that is known to be a favorite of the Queen of England and since I shan't be hobnobbing with the Queen Mother anytime soon he is my solitary link to royalty.
He's taking a quick break from playing fetch with the beloved boyfriend. His sister Baby got a hold of his $.99 tennis ball and chewed it almost beyond recognition. Good thing they're cheap.
Duncan is a rescue, we adopted him from Best Friends on Tour. Not a lot was known about his history other than the original owners got him as a puppy then chained him up in the backyard and ignored him for the next four years. As a result the poor boy is beyond needy and has some OCD issues.
After the passing of my Rotti Baron, Duncan stepped up as alpha male, a role he had been lusting after from the get go. Baby ignores him for the most part but Darwin (both of whom you shall meet at later times) loves to fawn over him.
Duncan is the primary work out for our vacuum. I don't know how he can shed as much hair as he does and not be bald. The dark green carpet in our bedroom is seldom without a dense cover of white.
In addition to fetch, Duncan likes walks in moderation, liver treats, peanut butter and long naps. He also enjoys licking (his OCD) and petting himself with your feet.

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art