EOTD June 16th: White/Creme and Green



Hi everyone,
how do you do?? Tomorrow is my birthday!! Yay!! :)
I wanted to show you my Eye Of The Day :) I wanted some color, but I tried to keep it a bit more neutral so I could wear it all day long.
I used Rival De Loop's mono eyeshadow in 01 snowflake (it's a white frost) on the lid and applied Catrice's eyeshadow in C01 nude cream from their Nude Sensation Collection (it's a nude creme almost skin toned color, similar to MAC Mylar) over it so the frost wasn't too obvious. In the crease I used Catrice's eyeshadow in C03 Sea Of Green from their Oceana Collection (it's a matt green color with a slight hint of turquoise in it). I just used a black liquid eyeliner which I got in a kit once for the upper lashline. I don't wear anything on my lower lashline. For mascara I used The Body Shop's Super Volume Mascara in Black. I applied it to both my top and bottom lashes.
I hope you like this look!! :) Leave you feedback in the comments!!
I'm actually planning to do a nail polish collection post, so keep an eye out for that!! :)
I'll see you soon :)
xoxo, Misch

Disclaimer: None of the products were given to me for free and no company is paying me.

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art