Primarni

Im not really a huge fan of primark any more,I don't think its what it used to be.So if im ever near one,I will only try and find things im realistically going to wear,and that I think are worth the money.I popped in primark the other day,and I picked up a few items.

First up is this cute boobtube top/dress,whatever the wearer decides.I have decided im going to fold it under and wear it as a top,with some skinnies.It looks so cute on,and I like how the boobtube isn't cut straight across,its more of a heart shaped cut.

Price £5
Next up is this ring.Im really loving rings at the moment,so when I saw that this was only £2 of course I had to have it.

And last but not least,my wicker clutch.I have been eyeing this bag up for close to a year,but not in primark,it was a topshop one that cost around £20,so of course I wasn't going to just leave this one hanging on the rail.

This picture doesn't even do this clutch justice,Its made really well,and its quite big.This is definitely my favourite,if your ever in primark check this clutch out.
Price £6

To me primark is a bit like an Aladdin's cave,you have to find the little treasures,and these are mine.

Have any of you found anything nice in there lately?



 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art