Making A Comeback

Ladies some of you might already know,some of you may not,but the Espadrille is making a comeback.In my eyes,their one of those things that are so wrong there right.

Now I must admit (lol) the pair up top arnt that bad,trust me I have seen worse.I could see myself rocking these with some skinnies or a pair of overly baggy ripped jeans.

I know some of you are probably thinking,Michelle,what is wrong with you.But I always keep an open mind when it comes to fashion and footwear.I always used to diss things in the past,then a few months later id be wearing it.Uggs were a big example of that.

So here comes the question ladies......

What do you think of Espadrilles,and do you reckon by the time summer is over you may have a small collection of them stashed in the back of the wardrobe?

Its our little secret,I wont tell anyone




 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art