All access + Green Foil polish

Hi Ladies! While I'm too busy on packing up our things up, I still got the chance to go out and went for some polish hunting that I can found here in the City of desert, I found this polish when me and my hubby went to dubai and bought a few bottles to try on but and since it has a nice quality and its cheap I try to search if this polish will be available here in Abu Dhabi.. Im really glad that I found some bottle in a Local Supermarket (Cosmetics section) the polishes has a different finish..no application issue the polish brush is just fine! and the polishes are only $1.50 each for a bottle of 13ml

For the fauxnadicure I choose aics #07 its a dusty green foil polish I love this polish for it's my first time to see a green foil polish which Im lemming to have..yay!!
on this mani I used essence all access & fauxnad plate H7 for stamping..what do think? Do u love to find a local polish from ur town and love to share it in the whole world specially for ur local followers? have a great weekend!!

thanks for looking!!
♥happy polishing!! xoxo ♥

indoor
full mani
aics polishes
which color u like?
aics #10 - a blue/purple but more on bright purple I've made a mani using polish here
aics #09 - purple magenta with micro multi color pigments
aics #02- medium pink foil finish
aics #04 - neutral/light gold foil finish
aics #7 - dusty green foil finish
aics #20 - dark copper brown frost finish
aics #15 - turquoise frost finish
aics #22 - vampy red frost finish

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art