KOTD: "Musical Notes"

HI there ladies... first of all i want to thank everyone who voted me on Jamie's Goodbye summer nail art contest.. it was really fun... & mostly i wanna thank Jamie for she gave me a special price as a "Honorable mention" (being 2nd placer on people's choice award) ohhh.. i was really surprised when i see the poll results.. i couldnt image that i could gather a 148 votes... a big hug & kisses to all of u..& again thanks so much!!



this is my KOTD the music note... i used my first holo polish its called "purple glaze" from Bobbie a local nail polish brand from Philippines i forgot to take some photos of the polish.. but i will post a photo on my next blog...




i also wanna thank my very dear friend MAE (ART OF NAIL) thanks for inspiring me.. pls visit her page she has a very artistic nail art designs...I met this girl online through my multiply accnt. she's also the one who force me to sell Fauxnad stamp kit online & some nail art stuffs coz its very difficult to look for a nail art store in Manila... the very fact is i havent seen any nail art store anywhere in Manila =( before i left Manila & moved here in Abu Dhabi we personally met & we really had great time..thanks sissy for being so sweet & very nice to me... i miss u so much.. see u when i go back in Manila maybe next year...


this is my all time fave nail art she made... & it really looks so yummy...right??

thanks for reading & have a great day!!!

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art