GUPPY SWATCHES

Here are some of my guppy nail polish swatches that i like to share with u... guppy polish is very easy to apply with though its cheap it has a good quality...i bought my guppy polishes in a local store here in Abu Dhabi... i like using some guppy polish coz i can use them on my nail art stamping... im not so good in describing color polish. i just hope the pic will help me to describe more...i forgot to take a pic on my other 4 guppy polish... ill just update this blog or add the pics swatches on my next blog...
thanks for reading & happy viewing... enjoy... xoxo
GUPPY #106, 76, 51, 41

#106- holo glitters with purple glitz
#76- medium black berry shade
#51- dark plum
#41- light pink shimmer

GUPPY 64, 99, 83, 59
#64 - deep plum shimmer
#99 - frosted dark gold
#83 - frosted medium pink with silver shimmer
#59 - metalic deep purple

GUPPY 07, 62, 44, 79

#07 - a cream dark Pink Mauve
#62 - frosted blue with silver shimmer
#44 - silver with small round holo glitz
#79 - frosted white pearl


 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art