Beautiful Blogger Award

Thank you so much caz for giving me my first award so sweet




So ive got to let you all know 7 interesting things about me,I dont know about interesting but here we go lol

Any kind of insect scares the crap out of me,especially spiders (shudder)

Galaxy hazelnut is my fave chocolate

I always wear black eye-liner,without fail

My favourite restaurant is Thai concept,I never believed there was food that could make you speechless until I was taken here

Im addicted to shopping

Everyone knows im a nail varnish addict

And at the moment im really feeling mini cheddars haha

I will tag seven people I promise,Im so ill at the moment Im breathing with my mouth open as I type this(urgh)Im going to snoogle down in bed now with a hot water bottle and x factor

Thanks again caz

: )





 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art