Truffle Shuffle

Truffle shuffle, affordable,and most importantly,nice retro tees,omg,I already clocked onto their Disney couture range,Cant wait to get my hands on snow whites apple......

Im in love with retro tees,and as soon as I get paid,il b clicking onto their site,they have a following of celebrities such as Agyness Deyn, Daisy Lowe, Beyonce, Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Alexa Chung, Mischa Barton, Rihanna, Anne Hathway and Lindsay Lohan

Heres a few of there t-shirts,so you can make your own judgement....









Cherry cokes is all mine lol,I want it now,Im also loving the Marilyn Monroe too

Whats your fave?

I know you fell in love with one as your eye went down the pics lol

If it didnt,check them out HERE

Enjoy your day girlies

: )

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art