The Friday Slot-PLEASE READ

Hey everyone,hope all is good in the land of beauty haha


Just to let you know that im starting a weekly slot

Anyone of my lovely readers can take part

Just email me @ beauty.23@hotmail.co.uk any time with your beauty post,please make sure you put The Friday slot in the subject bar,so I can find your post quicker

And I will select one to post each Friday, simple as that......

Once I have posted your post,I will include a link to your blog,The title will also include your name eg... The weekly slot by beauty....

So dont be shy,This is a chance for EVERYONE to share tips trick and reviews.....

It doesnt matter to me whether your known in the blog world either

The only condition is.....

that your a blogging crazy like moi

So get submitting girlies

: )





 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art