A few random things

So I went out today,and spent money even though I have none,But no matter what, I will always succumb to the fact that I have to buy myself something when im out,So today it was this bracelet from topshop....

I have a thing for things that jingle jangle,and for anything in the shape of a circle

White Nails....
I then proceeded to the Barry M section in superdrug,where I purchased nail paint 66 in Matt white,Im all for sporting the full on white nails,are you......?

Ive also got some products to review that I was sent by eyeko, So stay tuned for that,ive already fell in love with vamp polish and it hasn't even touched my nails yet lol....

Also before I forget if anyones interested in doing a friday slot,heres my previous post click
Just drop me an email


: )

 
© 2010 Copyright by Beauty Nail Art